Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
Make the best of working from home with Blue Sky’s new Zoom meeting backgrounds! From our most popular planner patterns to dreamy destinations, download these free digital backdrops and refresh your virtual desk today!
HOW TO INSTALL BACKGROUND:
- Download the Zoom Mac or Windows app.
- Open the application, sign in, click your profile picture, followed by the Settings link in the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the Virtual Background tab. (If you do not see this tab, log in to the Zoom website, go to Meeting Settings, and make sure Virtual Background button is toggled on under the Meeting tab.)
- In the Virtual Background tab, users can choose from pre-installed backgrounds or upload their own photos or videos.
- If you do have a green screen setup, select “I have a green screen” so the software can properly set up your background. If you do not have a green screen, Zoom recommends streaming from a location with a solid background color.